Having done as much as I could to Amelia’s orb I moved back to Justice, who has been neglected of late, to build the surface of her face up a little. This is a wild improvement upon the sketched up noodling that I had earlier, so I’m pretty pleased with the progress I made this evening, although she clearly needs some fix-up work. I’ll fix errors in value balance later. I always encourage students to stop when they have something that looks good, don’t feel that you have to re-make the brush-strokes if they are good already. Sometimes I find myself doing it though! Curses resound!Â
The face of Justice
This entry was posted in Installation work, Making work, The Cardinal Virtues and tagged Tarot-related paintings. Bookmark the permalink.